- This site is built using valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- The site uses valid CSS 2.1 for visual layout and styling.
- The site uses structured semantic markup. For example, table markup is used for data tables, lists are marked up using lists elements, headers are marked up as headers and so on.
- Most links include title attributes which give more information about the target of the link.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off.
- All links which open new windows include a warning in either the link text or the title attribute.
- All content images on the site use descriptive ALT attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- All text is sized using relative sizes to allow it to be resized by users of any browser.
- All main content is structured so as to be readable in any browser, regardless of whether it supports images, stylesheets, scripting or plugins.